How Delivery Hero Improved Team Collaboration and Productivity with Slack and Atlassian
Slack and Atlassian have partnered together for years, building integrations and solutions to streamline productivity for all types of teams. While Slack and Atlassian teams have benefitted from integrating our own robust toolsets, we wanted to know, “do our customers love using our tools as much as we do?” With the help of technology advisory firm 451 Research, a part of S&P Global Market Intelligence, we surveyed 100 IT leaders to better understand the impact of using Slack apps and Atlassian tools together.
It’s no surprise, the report confirms our integrations help teams collaborate better and release new products faster, especially in remote-work environments. Key benefits highlighted in the report include:
- 96% of those surveyed said they saved at least two hours a week by using Slack and Atlassian tools together
- 78% of respondents said that integrating Atlassian and Slack can improve support for remote workers
- 69% said integrating the two tools has enabled them to release software faster in remote settings
Join us for a conversation on May 26th where we’ll uncover survey results with Analyst, Jay Lyman of 451 Research, part of S&P Global. We’ll also hear from our customer Delivery Hero in a conversation to discuss:
- Key survey findings from report, Digital Transformation Trends Driving Collaboration and Productivity
- First-hand experience from the IT team at Delivery Hero and how they have benefitted from integrating Slack with Atlassian tools
- Best practices on integrating Slack with Atlassian tools such as Jira Cloud, Halp, Confluence Cloud, Bitbucket Cloud
- Integrated tooling you can utilize today to make the most of your Slack & Atlassian products
Senior Research Analyst, Cloud Native and DevOps
Jay Lyman is a Senior Research Analyst with the Cloud Native and Applied Infrastructure & DevOps Channels at 451 Research, a part of S&P Global Market Intelligence. He covers infrastructure software, primarily private cloud platforms, cloud management and enterprise use cases that center on orchestration, the confluence of software development and IT operations known as DevOps, Docker and containers. Jay's analysis encompasses evolving IT operations and software release models, as well as the technology used to create, deploy and support infrastructure and applications in today's enterprise and service-provider markets. Key areas of research also include OpenStack, PaaS and enterprise end users.
Manager, Systems Administrator at Delivery Hero
Dennis Zahrt manages the Operations Team within the IT Service Desk at Delivery Hero. Across 50 countries and four continents, he collaborated cross-functionally to integrate Jira Service Desk, Slack, and Halp. Dennis is on a mission to empower the Delivery Hero team with a first-class tech stack, which includes ongoing international support using Slack, and Atlassian.