How to bolster your enterprise cloud security
Keep your company safe with 5 proven cloud security measures from Atlassian customers
Business operations are digital now, so it’s no surprise that organizations are embracing the cloud. 90% of companies anticipate their cloud usage to surpass previous plans because of the COVID-19 pandemic — and 36% of businesses are investing over $12 million in cloud spending annually.
Cloud technology is known for being secure, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t ways to enhance cloud security even more. Security threats are constantly evolving, so it’s best to be prepared and stay on top of cybersecurity risks to combat them.
See how enterprises like yours adopted 5 proven security measures to secure their organization in the cloud.
In this Whitepaper, you’ll learn how:
- Canva secures data with automated user provisioning
- Nextiva encourages better password practices with SAML SSO
- Homegate AG creates another security barrier with 2SV
- Enterprise admins gain visibility into shadow IT
- Zoom maintains security with centralized admin controls