Software development teams are becoming more and more distributed, which makes setting up and managing dev tool infrastructure more and more challenging and time-consuming.
If your team includes:
- Employees working in multiple offices
- Employees who work from home or on the road
- Contract or agency developers
then hosted software development tools are a great way to spend less time and energy dealing with infrastructure so you can spend more on building great software. VPN hassles will be a thing of the past!
On Tuesday, November 16th 9:00-10:00 PST (GMT-8), we’ll be hosting a case study webinar highlighting the stories of three Atlassian customers who are using Atlassian Jira Studio to support their distributed development teams.
The webinar will include:
- Brief Jira Studio overview, including unique features not found in Atlassian’s download-able tools
- Key advantages of Jira Studio for distributed teams
- How to migrate to Jira Studio from Atlassian’s and other development tools
- Case studies from three Atlassian customers using Jira Studio for distributed development
- Q & A
REGISTER NOW: “Distributed Software Development for Jira Studio” on Tuesday, November 16th 9:00-10:00 PST (GMT-8)