We hosted a webinar last week called ‘How to build an engineering knowledge base to power better development,’ which covered how to transform your development process to make it more collaborative using Confluence and Confluence Questions. If you missed the live event or want to share it with your team, you’ll find the recording below:
I presented alongside Amanda Babb, senior solutions architect at Praecipio, one of Atlassian’s Platinum Enterprise Expert partners.
We discussed how to do the following:
- Create a more collaborative agile development culture
- Overcome common challenges when adopting a more open, shared knowledge system like Confluence
- Build an engineering knowledge base organically using Q&A
- Examine how Atlassian engineers save time and get better results through shared knowledge
- PLUS a sneak peek into some new features coming up in the next release of Confluence Questions
We hope the webinar will help you improve your development process and build a knowledge base without the usual effort required. Let us know if you have additional questions in the comments below and we’ll do our best to answer!
Get started with Confluence and Confluence Questions today
Start a free trial of Confluence and Confluence Questions today – available in the cloud or on your own server.