Three weeks ago two of our very own Atlassian Confluence product managers, Sherif Mansour and John Masson, hosted a live webinar sharing Agile best practices that they’ve learned over the years, including:
- When to write product requirements documents, and when to seek alternatives
- How to write effective product requirements documents
- How to build prototypes when designing new features
- Using Jira and Confluence for product management
Want to watch? Just scroll to the bottom of this post.
You were clearly eager to learn
At the time, we reached GoToWebinar’s 1,000-attendee limit in the first five minutes! Many people who wanted to attend were blocked from the webinar.
To make up for wasting their time, we hosted a second webinar, Q&A style. John and Sherif took another hour to answer popular questions from the first webinar, and take additional questions from the new attendees. The results were awesome and very informative!
Watch the recording, share it with your team
If you’re interested in product management and agile, this webinar is must see. Enjoy!
Do Agile Right webinar series
We’re not done yet! We’ve already hosted our product management and software development webinars, but check out the upcoming webinar with members from the Confluence marketing team.
Lessons learned from an Atlassian marketing manager
Join two Atlassian Confluence product marketers, Matt Hodges and John Wetenhall, as they share their Agile best practices for product marketing, including:
- Agile basics like sprint management and retrospectives
- Planning, communicating, and executing on quarterly goals
- and, making best use of Jira, Confluence, and Jira Agile
Lessons learned from an Atlassian product manager
Watch Atlassian Confluence product managers, Sherif Mansour and John Masson, share their agile best practices: