We have recently been talking to lots of customers about the main reasons why they decided to GO Jira. Whether they switched to Jira from an old bug tracker or just started up a new project, we found the same reasons came up again and again.
Top reasons to GO Jira
Here are the top 5 reasons why our customers decide to GO Jira:
- Polished User Experience – Create, update, and work through issues using a fast and intuitive web interface with lightning-quick keyboard shortcuts.
- Customizable Workflows – Use the visual workflow designer to map your existing processes and make it simple to apply incremental improvements.
- Search and Reporting – Choose from loads of pre-built project reports and use Jira’s Query Language (JQL) with simple autocomplete to build ad hoc queries.
- Flexible Agile Planning – Use GreenHopper for Jira to build a virtual card wall, manage your backlog, plan sprints, and track team progress.
- Easy-to-use Importers – Built-in importers make it simple to migrate issues – as well as projects, users, custom fields and more – from your old bug tracker.
Tell us what made you GO Jira
If you switched from an old bug tracker to Jira, we’d love for you to tell us why. Let us know by tweeting the #1 reason you decided to #GO_Jira: Tweet
[THIS IS] why I ditched [MY OLD BUG TRACKER] to #GO_Jira http://atlss.in/GoJira
Did you Go GreenHopper too?
Tell us why you decided to #GoGreenHopper: Tweet
[THIS IS] why I decided to #GoGreenHopper http://atlss.in/GoGreenHopper