Does your company have a service desk outside of IT?
The Help Desk Institute (HDI) recently did research and found that:
50% of organizations have adopted or are planning to adopt service management outside of IT.*
Why is this trend happening and growing?
Because “service” is not just for IT anymore, but a way of approaching work. By adopting a service desk for your business team, your team can provide anyone with an easy-to-use and simple interface to collect requests, provide self service, and resolve requests faster.
Learn, in 50 minutes, how to:
- Create an easy-to-use customer portal for anyone in the business. Learn how anyone can request work from any business team within an easy-to-use customer portal.
- Customize JIRA Service Desk for any business team. Set up your service desk in a few hours, and customize it for your business team’s requests.
- Help your customers help themselves. Monitor important tickets and be the first to know when a blocker gets solved, all from your real-time chat stream.
- Encourage your customers to use the new service desk. Customers often resort to email, but it can be a drain on productivity. Learn the tips and tricks for how these teams got our entire organization to start using JIRA Service Desk.
June 11th, 2015
- 10:00am USA Pacific (PST) / 10:00AM Europe (CEST) / 10:00am Australia (EST)
Sandi Kochhar, Head of People Operations and Shared Services, Atlassian
Sandi has been with Atlassian for two years and has been managing global shared services teams for over six years. At Atlassian, her team spans the globe, from San Francisco to Australia, and even the Philippines! In her past life, she was a Peace Corps volunteer in West Africa. She currently lives in North Bay above San Francisco with her husband and two daughters.
Kate O’Laughlin, Legal Counsel, Atlassian
Kate has been with Atlassian for three years working on the legal team that manages the contract negotiations with Atlassian’s service providers. Legal is always evaluating ways to streamline the process for its internal users and has found that the best way to do that is with Atlassian tools! Outside of Atlassian, she loves to dogsit (an adorable labradoodle!), travel, and explore San Francisco.
Carolyn Saunders, Financial Systems Administrator, Atlassian
Based in Sydney, Carolyn has been with Atlassian for over ten years. She manages all accounting software systems for Atlassian’s accounting team (including Service Desk, of course), including maintenance, changes to systems, and updates. In her spare time, she loves to travel and spend time with her family.
Sound good? Pick your event time and reserve your spot today!
What if I can’t make it?
Don’t worry, we’ll send a recording of the webinar to everyone who registers.
Do you have any questions you’d like to hear discussed in the panel? Please leave them as a comment on the blog and we’ll do our best to address them.
*HDI Practices and Salaries Report, 2014.