I am very excited to announce the release of Fisheye 2 and Crucible 2. Both of these products have undergone a complete UI makeover with improved usability and productivity features focused on agile development. Fisheye and Crucible help you explore your source code and conduct code reviews that actually work.
After announcing the betas of both products at Atlassian Summit about a month ago, we had several hundred people download and try it, many of which provided us with valuable feedback. Check out the new features below and download the latest version to upgrade or try a free 30-day evaluation.
Fisheye 2: Explore your source
Fisheye, our source code repository browser, has add a whole new dimension for looking at the activity in your repository by focusing on the people that contribute to your code and letting you follow what they are doing.
- View all activity – Keep tabs on the people and source code you care about.
- Follow people that matter – Follow any user or committer within your source code repository.
- Explore your source – Search, navigate and report on your source code from any browser.
- Collaborate with your team – Share source code with your team. Add code insight to your existing tools, like Jira and Crucible.
Crucible 2: Code review that works!
Crucible, our peer code review tool, has also taken a major leap forward introducing the concept of “iterative code review”. Your development environment is constantly changing, and that should not to get in the way of an effective review process.
- Productive code review – Simple, fast review creation. Keyboard navigation, display preferences, inline comments.
- Fit your review process – Post-commit reviews from Subversion, Perforce, CVS, Git and ClearCase. Pre-commit from anything.
- Iterative reviews – Code. Review. Code. Review … review is usually not the last step.
- Integrate with your toolset – Plays well with others. Fisheye, Jira, Eclipse, IntelliJ or roll your own with REST API or plugin framework.
Join us for a webinar
If you would like to learn more, please join us for a product webinar on July 15, 2009. There will be two session both covering the following:
- Review latest features of Fisheye
- Review latest features of Crucible
- Provide demo of both products
- Answer any questions you have