“How can you increase your development speed?” That was the question posed to the audience of the Developer Tools State of the Union at Atlassian Summit 2011. Atlassian dev tools had an exciting year with 9 releases across all products, focusing on improving development speed for agile teams.
This year’s presentation shows you how Fisheye, Crucible and Bamboo have evolved over the past year and also gives you a glimpse into the future of the developer tools. If you missed the Developer Tools State of the Union, check out the video below, which covers:
- Improving your code review workflow with the Crucible Inbox and HTMLified emails
- User management for Fisheye and Crucible via Jira
- Transitioning Jira issues automatically from the Crucible code review workflow
- Faster code searching with Fisheye and Crucible (demo)
- Exploring your (D)VCS repository with the Commit Graph (demo)
- Continuous Deployment setup with Bamboo
- Manual stages to trigger specified stages of your release manually (demo)
- Automating your release process with one-click release management from Jira and Bamboo (demo)
More Developer Tools Goodness
This year’s Atlassian Summit was loaded with exciting presentations on best practices, use cases and how-to’s on all of the Developer Tools. If you missed any of the great presentation topics, like: migrating to Distributed Version Control (DVCS), automating your deployment process with Continuous Deployment, or improving your development process with code review, all the Summit sessions are available to watch online.