Have you tried Crowd, our single sign-on authentication software yet? If so, please let us know what you think! Alternatively, if you’re still waiting to download it, here are just a few of the many reasons to try Crowd:
With Crowd you can very easily…
- add new employees and set their permissions.
- subtract…err…remove or reset employee logins or permissions when someone leaves the company or changes team.
- manage authentication and authorisation for as many users, web applications (including JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo) and directory servers as necessary.
- offer general users the convenience to login only once in order to access all their apps.
- integrate or import legacy user repositories.
- connect to multiple LDAP servers, such as Microsoft Active Directory.
- easily connect the Confluence and JIRA installation processes.
- do a lot more, too!
Oh, and there’s even more incentive: Receive a 10% discount if you purchase Crowd by 30 April 2007.