If you hadn’t heard, JIRA 5 is coming soon, real soon. Naturally, the Team Calendars development team wanted to get in on the action before the BIG release. Without further adue we’re excited to announce that our next major release – Team Calendars 1.9 – is available for download now!
Only track what matters from JIRA
Team Calendars allows you to track JIRA projects in Confluence using JIRA Calendars – a great solution for project leads that straddle Confluence and JIRA daily. For the users that spend their day solely in Confluence, but dependent on the work processed in JIRA, for instance a Marketing Team, Team Calendars is layman for the issues and versions they need to know about.
Use Saved Filters to create JIRA Calendars
Team Calendars 1.9 vastly improves how you track JIRA projects by making use of saved filters in JIRA. Rather than mapping all of the version and custom issue due dates of a single JIRA project, which could be endless, now you can track only the ones that matter to your team.
Bring granularity to your JIRA Calendars like never before – track only the important parts of your JIRA projects and keep your team focused on what matters most. Learn more about how JIRA saved filters improves release tracking for your development team and change management for your IT team.
9 releases and counting
Be careful not to blink, you might miss the next Team Calendars release, sure to be the biggest one yet – especially if you’re a JIRA user! If you did blink, here’s a quick review of what we’ve been up to over the last few months:
- Team Calendars 1.8: Google Calendar Integration
- Team Calendars 1.7: Add multiple people to a single People Calendar event
- Team Calendars 1.6: Include custom JIRA dates in JIRA Calendars
- Team Calendars 1.5: New user adoption dialog and smarter calendars sharing
- Team Calendars 1.4: Edit restrictions
- Team Calendars 1.3: View restrictions
- Team Calendars 1.2: Autowatch calendars and improved notifications
- Team Calendars 1.1: Watch calendars, management of repeated events, and hover profiles