Version 1.2 of the Atlassian Connector for Eclipse is officially in the wild! This release includes a bunch of bug fixes and minor enhancements, plus the ability to download and install if you are behind a firewall and can’t use Eclipse’s plugin installation features. Check out the 1.2 release notes for more details
The Atlassian Connector for Eclipse takes advantage of the task-focused Mylyn interface in Eclipse to connect with JIRA, Bamboo, Crucible and FishEye servers. It allows users to easily and efficiently:
- Configure JIRA, Bamboo, Crucible and FishEye servers as Mylyn task repositories
- Receive notifications of changes to JIRA issues, Crucible code reviews, and Bamboo build status directly in Eclipse, eliminating context switches
- Create, update, and manage JIRA issues throughout their life cycle.
- Launch Bamboo builds and create JIRA issues to address failed Bamboo builds
- Create and conduct Crucible code reviews right in the source code editor
- Access FishEye SCM insights at the project, package, file, or line of code level