Scott is currently working hard on a few nice updates for 1.3.3, including:
- A user history list – this shows the last 20 issues that you have viewed (for easy navigation around issues in JIRA)
- Added the ability to add time estimates from the create issue page
- The version select boxes are now more intuitively ordered
- Usability improvements – icons and issue links now have more intuitive titles, the issue navigator search order is improved.
- A few other minor fixes and improvements.
All very exciting – it should be out towards the end of this week. As always you can get the roadmap from JIRA itself.