Ready to pimp out your Atlassian products, interconnect them, or create a custom plugin? Then you should join us for our new webinar series: Voice of the Customer and Plugin of the Month.
Each month, we’ll feature a different customer and different plugin developer to tell you a little about their business and demonstrate how they’re using and/or customized our products or product plugins.
The Voice of the Customer webinar series is geared at highlighting how our customers use our products. Many of our customers ask for “best practices” on how to squeeze the most value from our products, and this webinar series seeks to address their needs. The webinars are about customers, for customers, much like our popular Atlassian User Groups.
The Plugin of the Month webinar is intended to highlight plugins which spring up from our Atlassian Developer Network. Our inaugural Plugin of the Month webinar was held late last month with Dan Hardiker of Adaptavist.
Along with Dan’s webinar, all webinars of both series are recorded and will eventually be available on Atlassian TV.
Voice of the Customer
- Patrick Coleman, Dash: Integrating JIRA, FishEye, Confluence, Crucible and non-Atlassian products with workflow and reporting. 15 Oct 2008 – 1pm PST
- Nate Nash & Jay Hariani, BearingPoint: Confluence, Crowd, and JIRA. 12 Nov 2008 – 9am PST
- Joanne Thurmann, Polycom: Advanced uses of JIRA, 10 Dec 2008 – 9am PST
Plugin of the Month
- Dan Hardiker, Adaptavist: Killer Confluence plugins and tips for developing your own, recorded August 2008
- Ross Rowe: Bamboo plugin development, 24 Sep 2008 – 2pm PST
- Igor Sereda, ALM Works: JIRA Desktop Client. 29 Oct 2008 – 9am PST
- Andreas Meingast, netoCiety: Confluence plugin mashup. November 19, 2008 – 9am PST/16:00GMT/
Keep an eye on the Voice of the Customer and Plugin of the Month pages for upcoming presentations.
If you are interested in being a presenter, please drop us a line: marketing [at] atlassian [dot] com.