Looking for a smooth, automated, and streamlined continuous integration workflow with Git? This webinar will help you achieve zen when practicing continuous integration with Git branching workflows. Learn how to take full advantage of having Bamboo and Stash work together!
- May 19, 2015 at 10:00 AM AST, CET, and PST
What will it cover?
- How branching workflows and Bamboo can work together to keep builds clean
- Keeping your build server clean with automatic branch creation and deletion
- How your Bamboo server talking to Stash can remove hard-to-diagnose build failures
- How to ensure you never merge a broken branch onto master by defining pull-request rules
Who should attend and why?
- You’ll benefit most from this webinar if you have an interest in Bamboo, Git, and agile development practices.
- Our presenter, Steve Smith, has been at Atlassian for over 8 years as a developer and as a sysadmin and is ready to bestow his extensive knowledge on continuous integration and Git best practices.
What if I can’t make it?
- Don’t worry, we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers.
Following Steve’s presentation, he’ll be available for Q&A. Looking forward to seeing you there!