The Atlassian ecosystem has been a game changer for customers like Twilio and Lufthansa that use apps, plugins, and integrations to customize the Atlassian experience. We launched the Atlassian Verified program (now called Top Vendor) a few years ago to help customers identify quality, trusted app vendors that make Atlassian products a custom fit for their teams.
Now, we’ve extended the program to the cloud. See some examples of vendor cloud apps below:
- Gliffy for Confluence
- Zephyr for Jira – Test Management
- Jira Misc Workflow Extensions
- Scriptrunner for Jira
We are very excited that customers now have a selection of 300+ cloud apps from Top Vendors and more being added every day! Check out all the Top Vendor apps available now.
Why Top Vendor for cloud?
As an administrator, it can be daunting to install an unknown app to a 1,000+ Jira Software instance, especially in the cloud. Now, admins have top app choices that allow them to create the customized, flexible, and secure Atlassian experience across our cloud product portfolio.
Look for the Top Vendor badge right next to the vendor name on any app listing.
What is Top Vendor for cloud?
Top Vendors are considered based on three major criteria:
- App traction: We measure how many active customer instances have vendor apps installed. Apps must be installed in a minimum number of active applications for a vendor to be eligible for Top Vendor status.
- Timely support: Top Vendors adhere to service level agreements (SLAs), and provide support websites. Support is offered at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Vendor reliability: These vendors are routinely vetted by Atlassian to ensure they offer great customer experiences.
We constantly monitor app vendors to ensure the criteria is continually met even after they’ve been accepted into the program.
What can I do with apps from Top Vendors?
Customization and extensibility have always been a differentiator for the Atlassian product suite and the Atlassian Verified (now Top Vendor) program has been a staple evaluating criteria for our server products for years. Apps from Top Vendors offer a number of ways to extend the power of Atlassian products, including popular use cases like:
- Time tracking, test management, workflow extensions, and Git integrations for Jira
- Diagramming tools, macros, integrations, and prototyping tools for Confluence
- Visualization apps, management tools, and integrations for Bitbucket
Our cloud app portfolio has grown over 100% during the past year, providing our cloud customers ample options to extend the functionality of our cloud products.