This is a guest blog post from the Atlassian product training team leader, Stafford Vaughan. At Atlassian Summit 2009, the training courses sold out due to very high demand. This year, at Summit 2010, we’ve added more courses to better meet demand.
While our development teams have been busy adding features to our products, the training team has the task of ensuring our customers get the most out of the products. Did you know that since 2006, over 5000 participants from 350 companies have participated in Atlassian training courses? We’ve compiled a few simple reasons why we think you should get involved in a training course at the 2010 Summit.
- Training is cheap. Cheaper than usual, in fact. The usual rate per attendee is $750, but we’re reducing that to just $249 for one course, or $400 for two courses.
- Training is more personal. At the Atlassian Summit you’ll have the opportunity meet the trainers face-to-face.
- We’re adding a track with Atlassian plugin development courses. This is a totally new set of courses that will be launched at the 2010 Summit.
- Something for everyone. Whether you’re a first-time user or an experienced administrator, we’re running a range of training courses to cater for all attendees.
- Learn from the experts. Each of our trainers has had years of experience in the field, and we’re happy to talk about those experiences and best practices.
- Becoming a development pro. Improve your chances of winning Atlassian’s 2010 Codegeist competition by getting development tips from some of our most experienced plugin developers.
- Four years in the making. We first delivered training in 2006, and the course materials are the result of constant improvement over that time.
- Learn about the latest features. We’ll be delivering training on the latest product versions at the Summit, so if you want to know what has been updated recently, it’s one of the best overviews available.
And if that isn’t enough to convince you, check out our extensive range of customer testimonials about our training.
If you can’t make it to the Summit, you can also contact our team at email@example.com to get a training session delivered at a time that suits you.
We look forward to seeing you in a training course at the 2010 Summit!