If you’re using the Grails framework and Git for distributed version control, adding continuous integration with Bamboo is easy and will increase development speed and reduce risks of project delays. Check out “Bamboo, Git and Grails for Continuous Integration” written by Kelly Robinson.
Atlassian tools for Git and Grails
Kelly’s blog post is a great how-to summary which shares his experience using:
- Atlassian’s Bamboo Continuous Integration server
- The Grails plugin for Bamboo
- The Git plugin for Bamboo
If your team is using Git or Grails, Atlassian has a bunch of other tools you might be interested in:
- Integrate Git with your JIRA bug tracker using the JIRA Git plugin
- The Crucible code review tool and FishEye source code browser support Git out of the box.
- Crowd single sign-on (SSO) can be added to your Grails apps using the Grails plugin for Crowd