Salesforce.com has Dreamforce, Oracle has Open World, Apple has MacWorld… and now Atlassian has Summit, our worldwide user conference. Grab your backpack, a pick axe, and hiking boots and come on up to Summit!
For 2.5 days, May 31 to June 2, 2009, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, we will discuss all-things Atlassian. This has been a long time coming. Our worldwide user group program has been in full-swing for over 18 months now, and in that time we’ve brought together nearly 900 people to discuss best practices, share code and integration tips, and network. We’ve learned a lot about what kinds of information you want, what you need to succeed in your jobs, and how we can improve our products.
We’re going to take the same goodness from our user groups and apply that into Summit for nearly 3 days of networking, product overviews, training, workshops, support, feature demonstrations, and way more.
Summit is for technical teams, developers, and power users. It’s for everyone working with Atlassian tools. When you leave Summit, we hope you’ll walk away with great new ideas to bring back to your team. Some of the areas we’ll cover include:
- case studies and best practices
- performance: scale and tuning approaches
- tactics for better deployments
- feature gems and product walk-throughs
- agile development methods
- ins-and-outs of peer code review and continious integration
- cross-product integration workshops
- what Atlassian Plugins 2 means to you
- the new Atlassian Dashboards
- hands-on help for writing your own plugin
Missing something? Then tell us what we should include on the agenda! We’re still developing the content and would love your feedback.
Atlassian Summit is divided into three tracks — Collaboration, Development Tools, and Plugins & APIs, and will include a combination of speakers from Atlassian, our partners, and most of all, you, our customers.
- 3 tracks
- 30 sessions
- 40+ Atlassians
- And lots and lots of code, tips, integrations, plugins, features, product roadmaps, performance enhancements, 1-on-1 support time, and good ol’ fun.
Call for speakers
Got a great story to tell? We want to hear from you. Please consider sharing your story with other customers who are looking to learn and squeeze more value from their tools. We’re looking for stories like:
- Integrations between Atlassian products
- Integrations with and 3rd party tools
- Agile development
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Performance, scaling, and enhancements
- Technology adoption patterns
- Plugins, mashups and macros
- Open source uses
- Using our products on campus, in government, corporations, or non-profit
- Managing development in a distributed team
- Administrator tips
Got a complementary product, plugin or services to share with the Atlassian Community? Then consider being part of Atlassian history as a sponsor for our inaugural worldwide user conference. As a sponsor you’ll be joining an elite group of vendors that care deeply about helping customers be the best with our tools.
Learn more and register and please tell your teammates!
Hope to see you at the Summit!