Atlassian is a global company with a global mission to unleash the potential in every team. Now, through the Atlassian Foundation, we’re looking for partners around the world who can help prepare youth around the world for the workforce of the future.
Earlier this year, the Atlassian Foundation set a big, hairy, audacious goal of helping to educate 10 million disadvantaged youth within 10 years. And we need your help.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
Announcing a new grant for education endeavors
In the spirit of “think globally, act locally, we’re offering grants for education-focused non-profits working in areas where our offices are located: Manila, Sydney, San Francisco, Mountain View, New York City, Austin, and Amsterdam.
Specifically, we’re looking for non-profits that:
- can help us fulfill our mission to help to educate 10 million disadvantaged youth within 10 years
- can match Atlassian employees with volunteer opportunities
- can undertake a program lasting one year starting September 1, 2018
- demonstrate the potential for a long-term relationship
- are in sync with Atlassian’s culture and values
Think your organization could be a good fit?
Submit your application by completing the form below if your organization meets the following minimum requirements.
- in operation for at least one year
- has at least one paid staff person
- attained 501c(3) non-profit status if operating in the U.S., or equivalent status if operating elsewhere (please attach along with your application)
- completed a 990 tax return or audit for the previous fiscal year (U.S. only)
- had actual cash expenses of at least $75,000 during the previous fiscal year, not including in-kind expenses (U.S. only)
- received two or more grants of at least $2,500 each from private foundations or corporations during the most recent or current fiscal year (U.S. only)
Applications are due by August 15, 2018 (August 30 for Sydney). Finalists will be selected by August 22, 2018 (Sept 7 for Sydney). We look forward to teaming up for good with some of you in 2018 and beyond!
About the Atlassian Foundation
The Atlassian Foundation gives back in many ways: by giving employees time and funds to support the causes they believe in, by making direct donations to charities, and by donating Atlassian product licenses to non-profit and open source projects. To date, the Atlassian Foundation has donated over $13 million USD, 61,000 licenses, and contributed over 38,000 hours to charitable causes around the world.