Explore Atlassian events
- Building Apps With Enterprise in Mind
Pawel Wodkowski, Senior UX Designer, Atlassian
- Beyond Diversity: A Guide to Building Balanced Teams
Isabel Nyo, Development Manager, Atlassian
- How to Grow an Atlassian App Worthy of Top Vendor Status
Chris Cooke, CEO & Co-Founder, Old Street Solutions
- Building Faster With Your Team's UI Kit
Árni Freyr Snorrason, Team lead, Tempo Software
- Behind the Scenes of Vendor Security Reviews in the Enterprise
Jana Geddis, Senior Security Engineer, Ecosystem, Atlassian
- Monitoring As Code: How to Integrate App Monitoring Into Your Developer Cycle
Remie Bolte, Founder & CEO, CollabSoft
- Expand Your App's Global Potential With Internationalization
Melanie Heighway, Senior Product Localization Manager, Atlassian
- Build With Heart and Balance, Remote Work Edition
Avi Knoll, Remote software engineer, Atlassian
- Herding Microservices – the Atlassian Way
Matej Konecny, Senior Software Developer, Atlassian
- The Road(map) to Las Vegas - The Story of an Emerging Self-Managed Team
Anshuman Dash, Software Engineer, K15t
- Shipping With Velocity and Confidence Using Feature Flags
Peter Nguyen, Senior Developer, Atlassian
- How to Market Your New App on the Atlassian Marketplace
Aileen Horgan, Head of Ecosystem and Cloud Editions Marketing, Atlassian
- Threat Modeling 101
Dan Hardiker, CTO, Adaptavist
- Not All Heroes Wear Capes: Skills and Tools Helpful in Becoming a Support Superhero
Paweł Mazur, Product Manager, Spartez Software sp. z o.o. sp.k.
Maria Heij, Support and Test Manager, Refined
- They Ain't Gonna Read It! How to Write Useful Documentation?
Katarzyna Pawlak, Senior Atlassian Apps Manager | Product Owner, Deviniti
Building Apps With Enterprise in Mind
Designing for the enterprise comes with a unique set of challenges; ensuring readability and accessibility at scale, meeting the needs of multi-layered organizations, and building a trust when your software - used by dozens of thousands of employees - is considered mission-critical.
At Atlassian, we've spent countless hours digging deep into our enterprise customer's needs and we've gathered a vast repository of insights.
In this talk, Pawel Wodkowski, a senior designer on Jira Server, will share all that we've learned from our research (while not being shy about busting some of those wild admin myths!). You'll get a crash course in what it means to design for scale the Atlassian way.