ACP-620 Managing Jira Cloud Projects
ACP Certification | Agile Team Leads/Jira Project Admins | Jira Software
Join the elite group of Certified team experts who excel at configuring and automating Jira Software Scrum and Kanban projects for classic and next-gen.
- You live day-to-day in Jira boards and filters.
- You understand why, where and how to make configuration changes.
- You hold the key to your projects' permissions, access and roles.
- You can interpret reports to optimize your teams' efficiency.
Six months' exposure to Jira Software Cloud is recommended before taking the training course and exam.
You must complete the exam within 60 days of your purchase of the course.
Proctored online (also available at testing centers)
- Hard-copy of English Dictionary or English-(Language) Dictionary (allowed both online or at testing centers)
- Pencil/Pen and Paper supplied by Test Center (allowed at testing centers only)
Jira Software Cloud Enterprise Releases
Opens on September 16, 2020 (Testing Begins on November 1, 2020)
USD $100 for course + exam voucher bundle
Up to 75
Training and exam voucher
Preparation for this exam is the Atlassian University recorded course, Managing Jira Cloud Projects. The course, along with the accompanying labs and tutorials, is intended to fully prepare you to earn your Atlassian Certification.
Along with the training, Atlassian will provide you with an exam payment voucher.
To maximize your chance of success on your first try, download the Exam Topics and complete all the course lessons and activities.
Take the exam online
Plan the timing of your training and exam registration carefully, with these considerations:
- You must complete the exam within 60 days of purchasing the bundle.
- To take the exam online, you need to install an app and ensure that it runs properly. Those not able to install the online proctoring app can take the exam in a Testing Center. Register as early as possible for the greatest chance of getting an appointment during your testing window.
- If you need to change your registration, you can do so online. Make sure to make changes prior to 48 hours before your appointment.
- To prepare for your online exam, download our Online Proctored Exam Setup Guide to view the detailed system requirements and setup instructions at least 48 hours before your exam appointment.
- If you can't meet the system requirements, you can cancel your online exam appointment and schedule a new exam appointment in a Testing Center.
- Cancelling or rescheduling an appointment within 48 hours of the original appointment will result in forfeiture of the paid exam fee.
Step 1: Review the Online Exam Setup Guide
- Download the Online Proctored Exam Setup Guide to check the system requirements at least 48 hours prior to your exam appointment.
Step 2: Register for the exam
- Log in to the Certification Portal and click on Schedule and Take an Exam. You should have received a voucher code via email from your bundle purchase.
Step 3: Prepare your environment for the exam
Please disable firewalls or use a computer without a corporate firewall. Firewalls may interfere with installing the secure browser needed to take the test. You should use a computer on which you have the privileges needed to install applications. The secure browser app is a web browser to guarantee securely proctored exam over a virtual connection in a restricted environment.
Step 4: Take the exam
- Log into the Certification Portal and click on Schedule and Take an Exam at least 30 minutes prior to your exam time. Launch your exam to start installing the Secure Browser app. Next, you will start the Photo & ID Verification and Room Scan process. Once everything is reviewed and approved by the proctor, then the exam will be ready for you to click Start.
If you need assistance with your set up or encounter issues during the exam, please contact PSI Bridge Tech Support via Chat at http://clientportal.softwaresecure.com/support/ then click Live Support Online button on the right side navigation bar.
You can also contact them via phone:
Outside the USA: 1-617-564-9052
For general questions, please contact Atlassian Certification Team at our Service Desk.
after the exam
Passed? Congratulations, you're an Atlassian Certified Professional!
- After 24 hours, log in to the Candidate Portal and verify your Certified status.
- Now you can share your Credentials on Atlassian Community and other online platforms, add your new digital badge to your email signature, and provide your transcript to others.
- Your Certification will be valid for 24 months.
- You'll need to wait 7 days before you can re-register, but we recommend taking some extra time.
- Exam retakes are the same price as your first exam.
Maintain your Certification
Your Certification is valid for 24 months.
You have a choice of two paths to keep this Certification active: Badges or Certifications
- Earn a related Atlassian Skills Badge or Pro Skills Badge before the expiration date. Each Badge will extend your Certification for 24 months from the Badge completion date.
- To keep all your Badges active, simply earn a new Badge every 24 months.
- Earning one of the Related Certifications shown below will extend your ACP-MJCP Managing Jira Cloud Certification for 24 months.