ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Server
Certification | Jira Project Admins / Jira Admins | JIRA / JIRA Software
Capable Project Administrators are essential to the optimal functioning of Jira in large organizations.
Certified Jira Project Administrators are the power users who know how to configure projects and boards, customize workflows and manage project permissions in their organization's Jira Server or Data Center instance. They live in Jira day-to-day, and can help scale their instance to meet the demand of their business, so their Jira Administrator and teams can get more work done.
Six months' exposure to Jira Software for Data Center or Server is recommended before taking the training course.
Jira Software Cloud users should select the Managing Jira Cloud Projects Course + Certification bundle instead.
English, Japanese, Korean
You must complete the exam within 60 days of your purchase of the course.
Proctored online at your own location (also available at testing centers)
- Hard-copy of English Dictionary or English-(Language) Dictionary (allowed both online or at testing centers)
- Pencil/Pen and Paper supplied by Test Center (allowed at testing centers only)
- Water in a clear container
Jira Software Long Term Support Releases
USD $100 for course + exam voucher bundle
63% (effective 15 March 2019)
Up to 75
Training and exam voucher
Preparation for this exam is the Atlassian University recorded course, Project Administration in Jira Server*. The course, along with the accompanying labs and exam preparation steps, is intended to fully prepare you to earn your Atlassian Certification.
*The exam will focus on features common to Jira for Server and Data Center, so you can use Jira on either platform to study and prepare.
Along with the training, Atlassian will provide you with an exam payment voucher, good for 60 days from purchase of the course.
To maximize your chance of success on your first try, download the Exam Topics and complete all the course lessons and activities.
Take the exam online
Plan the timing of your training and exam registration carefully, with these considerations:
- You must complete the exam within 60 days of purchasing the bundle.
- To take the exam online, you need to install an app and ensure that it runs properly. Those not able to install the online proctoring app can take the exam in a Testing Center. Register as early as possible for the greatest chance of getting an appointment during your testing window.
- If you need to change your registration, you can do so online. Make sure to make changes prior to 48 hours before your appointment.
- To prepare for your online exam, download our Online Proctored Exam Setup Guide to view the detailed system requirements and setup instructions at least 48 hours before your exam appointment.
- If you can't meet the system requirements, you can cancel your online exam appointment and schedule a new exam appointment in a Testing Center.
- Cancelling or rescheduling an appointment within 48 hours of the original appointment will result in forfeiture of the paid exam fee.
Step 1: Review the Online Exam Setup Guide
- Download the Online Proctored Exam Setup Guide to check the system requirements at least 48 hours prior to your exam appointment.
Step 2: Register for the exam
- Log in to the Certification Portal and click on Schedule and Take an Exam. You should have received a voucher code via email from your bundle purchase.
Step 3: Prepare your environment for the exam
Please disable firewalls or use a computer without a corporate firewall. Firewalls may interfere with installing the secure browser needed to take the test. You should use a computer on which you have the privileges needed to install applications. The secure browser app is a web browser to guarantee securely proctored exam over a virtual connection in a restricted environment.
Step 4: Take the exam
- Log into the Certification Portal and click on Schedule and Take an Exam at least 30 minutes prior to your exam time. Launch your exam to start installing the Secure Browser app. Next, you will start the Photo & ID Verification and Room Scan process. Once everything is reviewed and approved by the proctor, then the exam will be ready for you to click Start.
If you need assistance with your set up or encounter issues during the exam, please contact PSI Bridge Tech Support via Chat at http://clientportal.softwaresecure.com/support/ then click Live Support Online button on the right side navigation bar.
You can also contact them via phone:
Outside the USA: 1-617-564-9052
For general questions, please contact Atlassian Certification Team at our Service Desk.
After the exam
Passed? Congratulations, you're an Atlassian Certified Professional!
- After 24 hours, log in to the Candidate Portal and verify your Certified status. Your Certification will be valid for 24 months.
- Now you can share your Credentials on Atlassian Community and other online platforms, add your new digital badge to your email signature, and provide your transcript to others.
- You'll need to wait 7 days before you can re-register, but we recommend taking some extra time.
- Exam retakes are the same price as your first exam.
Maintain your Certification
Your Certification is valid for 24 months.
To keep your Certification active, simply earn a related Atlassian Pro Skills Badge before the expiration date. Adding Pro Skills Badges will extend your Certification for 24 months from the activity completion date.
There are two types of Pro Skills credential:
- APB: Earned by passing an online-proctored exam from your home or office. The exam is based on a recommended Atlassian University course.
- ASB: Earned by taking a free Skillbuilder course. To complete the requirements, you must pass an online assessment based on the course.
To keep all your Pro Skills Badges active, simply add a new one every 24 months.