ACP-500 Atlassian System Administrator
ACP Certification | System Administrator | Jira/Confluence
Become an Atlassian Certified System Administrator
Atlassian System Administrators manage installation and back-end configuration, monitor diagnostics, troubleshoot system performance, and partner with Application Administrators to keep Atlassian products secure, up-to-date and performing optimally for all their teams.
- You are a skilled administrator of server-class operating systems.
- You have at least one to two years of experience with system administration for Jira and Confluence, including installing, configuring, upgrading, and troubleshooting.
- You can analyze and respond to performance diagnostics.
- You can plan and execute migrations.
- You are very familiar with typical system administration responsibilities related to networking, databases and user directories.
- You grasp the fundamentals of JVM.
Kryterion Testing Centers
Jira 7 Enterprise Releases, and Confluence 6 Enterprise Releases
(Retakes: USD $150.50)
75 - 85
ACP exams are intended to be challenging – increase your chances of success with careful preparation!
- Download the Exam Topics and evaluate your readiness.
- Get hands-on practice across all the topics, paying particular attention to functionalities you work with less often.
- Consult the Atlassian product documentation to learn about nuances of each topic that you may be unfamiliar with.
- If you typically use a localized product, use the English version to prepare for the exam, so that you'll be familiar with the names of menu options and other product features.
- Be sure you have a high-level awareness of how to work with the application administrators to configure Jira and Confluence for your team's needs.
This recorded exam prep course includes an in-depth explanation of what to expect on the exam, lectures across the exam topics, sample exam questions and a preparation plan based on business cases and study questions. The Certification Prep course is for experienced system administrators of Atlassian products.
Steps to get certified
Step 1 – CREATE A CERTIFICATION PORTAL ACCOUNT
- Create or access your account.
- You'll be assigned an Atlassian Testing ID, which uniquely identifies you in the Atlassian Certification Program.
- You'll be able to schedule exams, download e-certificates, manage your credentials and share digital badges to social media from the Certification Portal.
STEP 2 – PURCHASE & SCHEDULE YOUR EXAM
- From the Candidate Portal, link to Kryterion to pay for and schedule your exam.
- Payment is by credit card or voucher. Pay particular attention to the rescheduling and cancellation policies.
- Your registration confirmation email will contain your receipt and a Test Taker Authorization Code.
STEP 3 – DAY OF THE EXAM
- Take your Test Taker Authorization Code with you (found on your registration confirmation email).
- Take TWO forms of identification. One must be a government-issued photo ID (e.g., passport, driver's license, military ID); both forms of ID must display your signature.
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes early.
Two forms of ID…
Other ID with signature
STEP 4 – AFTER THE EXAM
Passed? Congratulations, you're an Atlassian Certified Professional!
- After 24 hours, log in to the Candidate Portal and verify your Certified status. We'll send you an email explaining how to download your e-Certificate, share your credentials online, add your new digital badge to your email signature, and provide your transcript to others.
- Your Certification will be valid for 18 months.
You'll need to wait 7 days before you can re-register, but we recommend taking some extra time.
Use the voucher code provided in your Test Completed email to discount your retake to USD $150.50.
- Check out the recommended preparation options from Atlassian University.
Maintain your certification
Your ACP Certification is valid for 18 months.
To keep your ACP Certification active, simply earn a related Badge before the expiration date. Each Badge will extend your ACP by 18 months from the Badge completion date.
There are two types of Badge:
- Atlassian Certified Badges are earned by passing an online-proctored exam from your home or office.
- Atlassian Skills Badges might be linked to a variety of approved activities, such as courses or technical webinars. To complete them you must pass an online assessment that validates your learning.
Your Badges will stay active for as long as you hold any unexpired related ACP certification. Related badges are shown below.