ACP-500 Atlassian System Administration
ACP Certification | System Administrator | Jira/Confluence
Atlassian Certified System Administrator
Atlassian System Administrators manage installation and back-end configuration, monitor diagnostics, troubleshoot system performance, and partner with Application Administrators to keep Atlassian products secure, up-to-date and performing optimally for all their teams.
The Atlassian System Administrator exam retired on 28 February 2021. Active credential holders will be recognized by Atlassian until 2 February 2024.
- You are a skilled administrator of server-class operating systems.
- You have at least one to two years of experience with system administration for Jira and Confluence, including installing, configuring, upgrading, and troubleshooting.
- You can analyze and respond to performance diagnostics.
- You can plan and execute migrations.
- You are very familiar with typical system administration responsibilities related to networking, databases and user directories.
- You grasp the fundamentals of JVM.
ACP-500 (available through 28 February 2021)
Jira Software Server and Confluence Server Long Term Support Releases
Your Certification's valid period
Because this credential is retiring on 2 February 2024, you are no longer required to maintain it every 24 months.
If you newly earn this Certification between 15 October 2020 and 28 February 2021, your credential will initially be valid for 24 months. After 28 February 2021, Atlassian will extend your Certification through 2 February 2024.
If you already hold this Certification and it was in Active or Suspended status on 15 October 2020, Atlassian has extended your Certification through 2 February 2024.