ASB-212 Using Confluence for Documentation & Knowledge Bases
Atlassian Badge | Confluence Admins | Confluence
This Skills Badge will get you up to speed with useful techniques to present documentation-type content. Learn how to use in-built Confluence functionality to surface relevant documentation, standardize your content using templates and blueprints, and ensure your content is easy to both manage and consume. Set up a knowledge-base in Confluence for self-service support for customers in Jira Service Desk.
Follow the webinar by doing the hands-on homework, then take the Skills Badge Assessment to earn your Badge.
Plan for a half-day to take the recorded training, do the associated homework assignment and take the online assessment.
Your Badge will extend the active period of all related Certifcations by 18 months from the date the Badge is earned.
Skills Badge Details
Step 1: Skill Builder Webinar
- To earn this Badge, it is mandatory to take the related Atlassian Skill Builder recorded training first.
- The Skill Builder training is free.
- We recommend downloading the Webinar Slides and Notes from the Resources section of the webinar platform.
- Review the notes carefully and do the homework assignment before taking the assessment.
- Watch the Skill Builder
Step 2: Skills Badge Online Assessment
- You're eligible to take the assessment if you have a related ACP certification.
- You can take the Skills Badge online assessment any time after completing the Skill Builder recorded training.
- The assessment is non-proctored, you can take it from your home or office.
Proctored online at your own location
Webinar attendance + 20/30 on the quiz
Timing your Badge
Plan your Badge activities carefully with these considerations:
- Your Badge will extend only Certifications you already hold.
- Your Badge extends your related Certifications by 18 months from the Badge earned date, providing you earn it before the Suspension Date of your Certifications.
- You can still earn a Badge during the 90-day Suspension period. If you earn a badge during Suspension period, your Badge will extend your Certification by 18 months from the Suspension Date.
- After your Certification expires, you can no longer extend it with a Badge. You will have to retake the ACP exam.
- Your Badge will be active as long as you hold a related ACP Certification.
Take the assessment online
Prerequisite: You must be an Atlassian Certified Confluence Administrator or an Atlassian Certified Jira Service Desk Administrator to be eligible for the Confluence Content Management Skills Badge.
To earn the Skills Badge, simply pass the online assessment after completing the Skill Builder recorded training and homework.
Step 1: Register for the assessment
- Log in to the Certification Portal.
- Click Schedule and Take Exams with Kryterion to go to the Kryterion testing site.
- Select and register for the online Skills Badge assessment.
Step 2: Take the assessment
- Click the Launch button to start your assessment.
- If you passed, your new Atlassian Skills Badge will appear in the Certification Portal within 24-48 hours.
- If you did not pass, you will receive an email with a voucher to re-take the assessment at a discount.
Submit a ticket to the Atlassian Certification Team here.