ASB-616 Customizing Jira Workflows
Atlassian Badge | Project Administrators | Jira
This Skills Badge will show you how to customize Jira workflows for your team. The webinar covers configuration techniques, best practices and common pitfalls for for every type of transition, along with advanced examples, and troubleshooting and testing advice. It also covers Jira Service Desk approvals and automation.
Follow the webinar by taking the Skills Badge Assessment to earn your Badge.
Plan for a half-day to take the recorded training and the online assessment.
Your Badge will extend the active period of all related Certifcations by 18 months from the date the Badge is earned.
Skills Badge Details
Step 1: Skillbuilder Webinar
- To earn this Badge, it is mandatory to take the related Atlassian Skillbuilder recorded training first.
- The Skillbuilder training is free.
- We recommend downloading the Webinar Slides and Notes from the Resources section of the webinar platform.
- Review the notes carefully before taking the assessment.
- Watch the Skillbuilder
Step 2: Skills Badge Online Assessment
- You're eligible to take the assessment if you have a related certification.
- You can take the Skills Badge online assessment any time after completing the Skillbuilder recorded training.
- The assessment is non-proctored, you can take it from your home or office.
Proctored online at your own location
Jira Software Server Enterprise Release, Jira Service Desk Server Enterprise Release
Webinar attendance + 18/24 on the quiz
Timing your Badge
Plan your Badge activities carefully with these considerations:
- Your Badge will extend only Certifications you already hold.
- Your Badge extends your related Certifications by 18 months from the Badge earned date, providing you earn it before the Suspension Date of your Certifications.
- You can still earn a Badge during the 90-day Suspension period. If you earn a badge during Suspension period, your Badge will extend your Certification by 18 months from the Suspension Date.
- After your Certification expires, you can no longer extend it with a Badge. You will have to retake the Certification exam.
- Your Badge will be active as long as you hold a related Certification.
Take the assessment online
Prerequisite: You must hold one of AC-JPA, ACP-JSW or ACP-JSD certifications be eligible for this Skills Badge. (This Skills Badge does NOT extend the ACP-JA Certification.)
To earn the Skills Badge, simply pass the online assessment after completing the Skillbuilder recorded training.
Step 1: Register for the assessment
- Log in to the Certification Portal.
- Click Schedule and Take Exams with Kryterion to go to the Kryterion testing site.
- Select and register for the online Skills Badge assessment.
Step 2: Take the assessment
- Click the Launch button to start your assessment.
- If you passed, your new Atlassian Skills Badge will appear in the Certification Portal within 24-48 hours.
- If you did not pass, you will receive an email with a voucher to re-take the assessment at a discount.
Submit a ticket to the Atlassian Certification Team here.