ACP-300 Agile Development with Jira Software
ACP Certification | Scrum Master / Project Lead | Jira Software
Become Atlassian Certified in Agile Development with Jira Software
Build on your existing agile skills, with a focus on optimizing the power of Jira Software for your development teams.
- You understand the software development process.
- You have at least one year of experience with Agile project management using Jira Software; you've done backlog grooming and sprint planning.
- You can create and configure Jira Software boards and filters to satisfy business requirements.
- You can design a workflow to support agile processes.
- You know how to use reports to identify and implement performance improvements for your team and/or your Agile boards.
- You're aware of the Atlassian tools that integrate with Jira Software.
- You may have a prior scrum or Agile certification (recommended).
For Jira Software Cloud users, the Managing Jira Cloud Projects Course + Certification bundle covers similar topics and includes both classic and next-gen projects.
For Jira Software Server users, the Jira Project Administration Course + Certification bundle covers some of the same topics and is our recommended starting point if you want a comprehensive training package with a narrower focus on administering Jira projects.
Proctored online (also available at testing centers)
- Hard-copy of English Dictionary or English-(Language) Dictionary (allowed both online or at testing centers)
- Pencil/Pen and Paper supplied by Test Center (allowed at testing centers only)
Jira Software Server Enterprise Releases
USD $250 + tax
70 - 80
ACP exams are intended to be challenging – increase your chances of success with careful preparation!
- Download the Exam Topics and evaluate your readiness.
- Get hands-on practice across all the topics, paying particular attention to functionalities you work with less often.
- Consult the Atlassian product documentation to learn about the nuances of each topic that you may be unfamiliar with.
- If you typically use a localized product, use the English version to prepare for the exam, so that you'll be familiar with the names of menu options and other product features.
- Be sure you have a high-level awareness of how to work with the Jira Administrator to configure Jira for your team's needs.
If you're just getting started, training courses from Atlassian are an excellent way to begin. These Atlassian University courses provide the foundation for using Jira Software. Build on this foundation with experience before graduating to the Exam Prep course.
- See Atlassian University's Agile Team Member Learning Path
This course is for experienced Agile practitioners.
You'll learn what to expect from the Agile Development with Jira Software certification exam, get in-depth guidance on how to focus your preparation, and hear technical discussion of the exam topics from people who wrote the exam.
The course includes detailed discussion of sample questions, and recommended “Lab Challenge” exercises that come with 24 hours of consecutive access to your own lab environment.
Steps to get certified
- To take the exam online, download our Online Proctored Exam Setup Guide for system requirements and setup instructions.
- Go through the System Compatibility Check here.
- Your computer must meet all system requirements to launch the exam successfully on exam day. A green check mark for each requirement will allow you to successfully launch and take the exam on the day of your exam appointment.
- Please disable firewalls or use a computer without a corporate firewall. Firewalls may interfere with installing the secure browser needed to take the test. You should use a computer on which you have the privileges needed to install applications.
- (If you can't meet the system requirements, you can schedule and take your exam in a Testing Center.)
Step 1 – CREATE A CERTIFICATION PORTAL ACCOUNT
- Create or access your account.
- You'll be assigned an Atlassian Testing ID, which uniquely identifies you in the Atlassian Certification Program.
- You'll be able to schedule exams, download e-certificates, manage your credentials and share digital badges to social media from the Certification Portal.
STEP 2 – PURCHASE & SCHEDULE YOUR EXAM
- Schedule and pay for your exam from the Certification Portal.
- Payment is by credit card or voucher. Pay particular attention to the rescheduling and cancellation policies.
- Select and register for the Online Proctored or Testing Center version of the exam.
STEP 3 – Prepare your environment for the exam
- After you've registered, the page will display instructions for you to check your machine’s system compatibility.
- Your computer must meet all system requirements to launch the exam. For more details, we recommend reviewing the Online Proctored Exam Setup Guide at least 48 hours prior to your exam appointment.
- Important! Please disable firewalls or use a computer without a corporate firewall. Firewalls may interfere with installing the secure browser needed to take the test. You should use a computer on which you have the privileges needed to install applications.
Two forms of ID…
Other ID with signature
STEP 4 – TAKE THE EXAM
Log into the Certification Portal at least 15 minutes prior to your exam time. Make sure all applications are closed and that you have your ID ready.
- Click Schedule an Exam.
- Launch your exam to start installing the Secure Browser app. After launching the installed app, you will be asked to use only ONE monitor. The system will run a compatibility check again.
- Start the ID Verification and Room Scan process and connect with online proctor. Once everything is reviewed and approved by the proctor, then the exam will be ready for you to click Start.
Help or Live Chat Support will always be available.
If you need immediate assistance, please call 1-800-211-2754 or email email@example.com.
You can also contact Atlassian Certification Team by submitting a ticket at our Service Desk.
STEP 5 – AFTER THE EXAM
Passed? Congratulations, you're an Atlassian Certified Professional!
After 24 hours, log in to the Certification Portal and verify your Certified status.
We'll send you an email explaining how to download your e-Certificate, share your credentials online, add your new digital badge to your email signature, and provide your transcript to others.
Your Certification will be valid for 24 months.
You'll need to wait 7 days before you can re-register, but we recommend taking some extra time.
Exam retakes are the same price as your first exam.
- Check out the recommended preparation options from Atlassian University.
Maintain your certification
Your Certification is valid for 24 months.
To keep your Certification active, simply earn a related Atlassian Skills Badge or Pro Skills Badge before the expiration date. Each Badge will extend your Certification for 24 months from the Badge completion date.
There are two types of Badge:
- Atlassian Pro Skills Badges are earned by passing an online-proctored exam from your home or office.
- Atlassian Skills Badges are earned by taking a free Skillbuilder course. To complete the requirements, you must pass an online assessment based on the course.
To keep all your Badges active, simply earn a new Badge every 24 months.