Incident management in a DevOps world
Join expert Troy DuMoulin from Pink Elephant and the Jira Service Desk Cloud incident management team for a webinar on March 3rd PST. You’ll learn how IT teams can apply DevOps practices to their incident management process, plus hear what’s new in Jira Service Desk Cloud.
In this engaging session Troy DuMoulin, VP of Research & Development at Pink Elephant, Molly Bronstein, Senior Product Marketing Manager, and Liron Deutsch, Senior Product Manager from Atlassian’s Jira Service Desk team, will explore how traditional approaches to IT Service Management and incident management can be accelerated through applying DevOps practices such as:
- Using Agile and Lean methods to build visibility into both planned and unplanned work
- Leveraging Swarming techniques to support rapid escalation and resolution
- Assembling product teams comprised of both development and operations roles
- Automating and accelerating service restoration after normal and major incidents with Atlassian's Cloud products: Jira Service Desk and Opsgenie
Who is this webinar for?
- IT teams looking to employ incident management practices
- Seasoned incident management practitioners looking to understand the latest trends in the market
- DevOps teams wanting to understand how to work better with IT
- Customers who are using or interested in using Atlassian Cloud products
If you can’t make the time, we recommend you still register and we’ll send you a recording link afterward.
See Jira Service Desk’s previous “What’s New" webinars:
Join Jira Service Desk’s Product Manager and Product Marketing Manager for a webinar on November 20th and 21st for an insight into what’s recently released, what’s coming and a live Q&A.