New ways of working with ITIL 4 and Atlassian
ITIL 4 is here—and it’s more agile than ever. Join this webinar to learn practical tips on building high-velocity IT teams with ITIL 4 and Atlassian. See what’s new in ITIL 4, and find out how you can bring agility and collaboration into ITSM today.
To keep up with the pace of business and technology, IT teams are transforming the way they work. Instead of inflexible processes and heavy workflows, IT teams are shifting towards collaborative, iterative, and customer-centric approaches. ITSM is becoming more agile.
Enter ITIL 4, the latest update to the popular ITSM framework. It offers a more holistic and adaptable frame of reference, while embracing modern ways of working like agile and DevOps.
In this webinar, join Paul Buffington, Principal Solution Engineer at Atlassian and Akshay Anand, ITSM Product Ambassador and Evangelist at AXELOS to learn:
- What's new in ITIL 4—and why it matters
- The top 8 practices used by high-velocity service teams including:
- Continual improvement with retrospectives
- Customer-centric service and request management
- Adaptive incident management
- Streamlined change control with automation, and more!
- Tips and resources to bring agility and collaboration into ITSM
If you’re not able to attend, feel free to register and we’ll send you a recording right after the session.