ACP-400 JIRA Service Desk Administration
ACP Certification | JIRA Service Desk Administrator | JIRA Service Desk
Become Atlassian Certified in JIRA Service Desk Administration
JIRA Service Desk Administrators manage, customize, and configure JIRA Service Desk from within the JIRA user interface. ACP Certification in JIRA Service Desk Administration covers the skills needed to set up and optimize JIRA Service Desk for any service management team.
Description of Exam Audience
- You have at least one to two years of experience administering JIRA Service Desk.
- You can interpret business requirements to design your JIRA Service Desk queues.
- You can design SLAs to meet your business goals.
- You can integrate and manage a Confluence Knowledge Base to support your operations.
- You can customize JIRA Service Desk reports and use them to identify trends and gain greater efficiencies.
- You can keep JIRA Service Desk healthy because you grasp how your choices affect performance, scalability, and day-to-day manageability.
- You can manage workflows, schemes, and other features of JIRA Service Desk to support your service teams' needs.
- You know how to take advantage of Atlassian resources and community to help your team implement best practices.
Kryterion Testing Centers
JIRA Service Desk
(Retakes: USD $150.50)
ACP exams are intended to be challenging – increase your chances of success with careful preparation!
- Download the Exam Topics and evaluate your readiness.
- Get hands-on practice across all the topics, paying particular attention to functionalities you work with less often.
- Consult the Atlassian product documentation to learn about nuances of each topic that you may be unfamiliar with.
- If you typically use a localized product, use the English version to prepare for the exam, so that you'll be familiar with the names of menu options and other product features.
- Be sure you have a high-level awareness of how to work with people in other roles to configure JIRA for your team's needs.
If you're just getting started, training courses from Atlassian are an excellent way to begin. These Atlassian University courses provide the foundation for JIRA Administration, and most of the material is relevant to the JIRA Service Desk Administrator role.
This course covers the skills you'll need that are specific to JIRA Service Desk:
This recorded exam prep course includes an in-depth explanation of what to expect on the exam, lectures across the exam topics, sample exam questions and a preparation plan based on business cases and study questions. The Certification Prep course is for experienced JIRA Service Desk administrators.
JIRA Service Desk Administration Certification Prep (email email@example.com to purchase.)
Steps to get certified
Step 1 – CREATE A CERTIFICATION PORTAL ACCOUNT
- Create or access your account.
- You'll be assigned an Atlassian Testing ID, which uniquely identifies you in the Atlassian Certification Program.
- You'll be able to schedule exams, download e-certificates, manage your credentials and share digital badges to social media from the Certification Portal.
STEP 2 – PURCHASE & SCHEDULE YOUR EXAM
- From the Candidate Portal, link to Kryterion to pay for and schedule your exam.
- Payment is by credit card only, and exam purchases are not refundable. Pay particular attention to the rescheduling policies.
- Your registration confirmation email will contain your receipt and a Test Taker Authorization Code.
STEP 3 – DAY OF THE EXAM
- Take your Test Taker Authorization Code with you (found on your registration confirmation email).
- Take TWO forms of identification. One must be a government-issued photo ID (e.g., passport, driver's license, military ID); both forms of ID must display your signature.
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes early.
Two forms of ID…
Other ID with signature
STEP 4 – AFTER THE EXAM
Passed? Congratulations, you're an Atlassian Certified Professional!
- After 24 hours, log in to the Candidate Portal and verify your Certified status. We'll send you an email explaining how to download your e-Certificate, share your credentials online, add your new digital badge to your email signature, and provide your transcript to others.
- Your Certification will be valid for 18 months.
- You'll need to wait 7 days before you can re-register, but we recommend taking some extra time.
- Use the voucher code provided in your Test Completed email to discount your retake to USD $150.50.
- Check out the recommended preparation options from Atlassian University.
Maintain your certification
Your ACP Certification is valid for 18 months.
To keep your ACP Certification active, simply earn a related Badge before the expiration date. Each badge will extend your ACP for an additional 18 months.
There are two types of badges:
- Atlassian Certified Badges are earned by passing an online-proctored exam from your home or office.
- Atlassian Skills Badges might be linked to a variety of approved activities, such as courses or technical webinars. To complete them you must pass an online assessment that validates your learning.
Your Badges will stay active for as long as you hold any unexpired ACP certification. Related badges are shown below.