ACP-200 Confluence Administration for Data Center and Server
ACP Certification | Confluence Administration | Confluence
Atlassian Certified Professional Confluence Administrator
The ACP Certification in Confluence Administration covers all aspects of administering Confluence to ensure that all teams, large and small, have the best possible experience creating and managing their shared content.
The Confluence Server Administrator exam retired on 28 February 2021. Active credential holders will be recognized by Atlassian until 2 February 2024.
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a Confluence Administrator.
- You can administer Confluence environments for any size of team or an entire enterprise.
- You can interpret and translate business requirements to Confluence.
- You have an excellent grasp of user features and space administration, and all the application management tools accessible from the Confluence UI.
- You understand how your choices affect the performance, scalability and day-to-day manageability of Confluence.
- You know how to take advantage of Atlassian resources and community to help your team implement best practices within Confluence.
ACP-200 (available through 28 February 2021)
Confluence Long Term Support Releases
Your Certification's valid period
Because this credential is retiring on 2 February 2024, you are no longer required to maintain it every 24 months.
If you newly earn this Certification between 15 October 2020 and 28 February 2021, your credential will initially be valid for 24 months. After 28 February 2021, Atlassian will extend your Certification through 2 February 2024.
If you already hold this Certification and it was in Active or Suspended status on 15 October 2020, Atlassian has extended your Certification through 2 February 2024.
We encourage you to continue learning Confluence skills by taking the free Skillbuilder courses linked below, but you do not need them to extend your Certification.