ACP-200 Confluence Administrator
ACP Certification | Confluence Administration | Confluence
Become an Atlassian Certified Professional Confluence Administrator
The ACP Certification in Confluence Administration covers all aspects of administering Confluence to ensure that all teams, large and small, have the best possible experience creating and managing their shared content.
Description of Exam Audience
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a Confluence Admin (this one’s not for newbies!)
- You can administer Confluence in both Cloud and Server environments for any size of team or an entire enterprise.
- You can interpret and translate business requirements to Confluence.
- You have an excellent grasp of user features and space administration, and all the application management tools accessible from the Confluence UI.
- You understand how your choices affect the performance, scalability and day-to-day manageability of Confluence.
- You know how to take advantage of Atlassian resources and community to help your team implement best practices within Confluence.
Kryterion Testing Centers
(Retakes: USD $350)
Confluence Administrators manage, customize, and configure Confluence from within the Confluence user interface. The exam does not cover OS or server configurations that support Confluence.
You'll need experience administering Confluence to pass the exam. Increase your chances of success with careful preparation!
- Download the Exam Topics and evaluate your readiness.
- Get hands-on practice across all the topics, paying particular attention to functionalities you work with infrequently.
- Make sure you understand the differences between Cloud and Server environments as they affect the Confluence Administrator's responsibilities.
- Consult the Atlassian product documentation to learn about the nuances of each topic you may be unfamiliar with.
- If you typically use a localized product, use the English version to prepare for the exam, so that you'll be familiar with the names of menu options and other product features.
- Be sure you have a high-level awareness of other roles involved in maintaining Confluence and how this larger team works together.
This recorded exam prep course includes an in-depth explanation of what to expect on the exam, technical lectures across the exam topics, sample exam questions and a four-week study plan based on case studies and lab exercises. The Certification Prep course is for experienced Confluence Administrators.
Steps to get certified
Step 1 – CREATE A CERTIFICATION PORTAL ACCOUNT
- Create or access your account.
- You'll be assigned an Atlassian Testing ID, which uniquely identifies you in the Atlassian Certification Program.
- You'll be able to schedule exams, download e-certificates, manage your credentials and share digital badges to social media from the Certification Portal.
STEP 2 – PURCHASE & SCHEDULE YOUR EXAM
- From the Candidate Portal, link to Kryterion to pay for and schedule your exam.
- Payment is by credit card only. Pay particular attention to the refund and rescheduling policies.
- Your registration confirmation email will contain your receipt and a Test Taker Authorization Code.
STEP 3 – DAY OF THE EXAM
- Take your Test Taker Authorization Code with you (found on your registration confirmation email).
- Take TWO forms of identification. One must be a government-issued photo ID (e.g., passport, driver's license, military ID); both forms of ID must display your signature.
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes early.
Two forms of ID…
Other ID with signature
STEP 4 – AFTER THE EXAM
Passed? Congratulations, you're an Atlassian Certified Professional!
- After 24 hours, log in to the Candidate Portal and verify your Certified status. We'll send you an email explaining how to download your e-Certificate, share your credentials online, add your new digital badge to your email signature, and provide your transcript to others.
- Your Certification will be valid for 18 months.
- You'll need to wait at least 15 days before you can retake the exam, but we recommend taking some extra time.
- Check out the recommended preparation options from Atlassian University.
Maintain your certification
Your ACP Certification is valid for 18 months.
To keep your ACP Certification active, simply earn a related Badge before the expiration date. Each badge will extend your ACP for an additional 18 months.
There are two types of badges:
- Atlassian Certified Badges cover weightier topics and are earned by passing an online-proctored exam from your home or office.
- Atlassian Badges might be linked to a variety of approved activities, such as courses or technical webinars. To complete them you must pass an online assessment that validates your learning.
Your Badges will stay active for as long as you hold any unexpired ACP certification. Related badges are shown below.