ASB-210 Confluence Content Management
Atlassian Badge | Confluence Admins | Confluence
The Skill Builder equips Confluence Administrators, Confluence Space Administrators and advanced end users with the skills to structure space content effectively and present page content using built-in features. It includes use cases, common/practical examples, best practices and suggested solutions.
Follow the webinar by doing the hands-on homework, then take the Skills Badge Assessment to earn your Badge.
Plan for a half-day to take the recorded training, do the associated homework assignment and take the online assessment.
Your Badge will extend the active period of all related Certifcations by 18 months from the date the Badge is earned.
Skills Badge Details
Step 1: Skill Builder Webinar
- To earn this Badge, it is mandatory to take the related Atlassian Skill Builder recorded training first.
- The Skill Builder training is free.
- We recommend downloading the Webinar Notes (below) and supplementing them with your own note-taking during the Skill Builder training. Review the notes carefully and do the homework assignment before taking the assessment.
- Watch the Skill Builder
Step 2: Skills Badge Online Assessment
- You're eligible to take the assessment if you have a related ACP certification.
- You can take the Skills Badge online assessment any time after completing the Skill Builder recorded training.
- The assessment is non-proctored, you can take it from your home or office.
Proctored online at your own location
(Retake USD $50)
Webinar attendance + 15/24 on the quiz
Timing your Badge
Plan your Badge activities carefully with these considerations:
- Your Badge will extend only Certifications you already hold.
- Your Badge extends your related Certifications by 18 months from the Badge earned date, providing you earn it before the Suspension Date of your Certifications.
- You can still earn a Badge during the 90-day Suspension period.
- After the Suspension period ends and your Certification expires, you can no longer extend it with a Badge.
- Your Badge will be active as long as you hold a related ACP Certification.
Take the assessment online
Prerequisite: You must be an Atlassian Certified Confluence Administrator to be eligible for the Confluence Content Management Skills Badge.
To earn the Skills Badge, simply pass the online assessment after completing the Skill Builder recorded training and homework.
Step 1: Register for the assessment
- Log in to the Certification Portal.
- Click Schedule and Take Exams with Kryterion to go to the Kryterion testing site.
- Select and register for the online Skills Badge assessment.
Step 2: Take the assessment
- Click the Launch button to start your assessment.
- If you passed, your new Atlassian Skills Badge will appear in the Certification Portal within 24-48 hours.
- If you did not pass, you will receive an email with a voucher to re-take the assessment at a discount.
Submit a ticket to the Atlassian Certification Team here.