ASB-114 Scaling Jira
Atlassian Badge | Jira Admins / Sys Admins / JSD Admins | Jira / Jira Software / Jira Service Desk
All applications have bottlenecks in how they operate, and the bottlenecks often restrict how the application can grow. Understanding the most common ones will help a Jira administrator to solve immediate problems and also plan for future growth of their Jira instances.
This Skillbuilder will be useful for Jira system administrators, and Jira administrators working on either Cloud or Server implementations, although some scaling techniques are specific to Jira Server or Data Center.
Follow the webinar by doing the hands-on homework, then take the Skills Badge Assessment to earn your Badge.
Plan for a half-day to take the recorded training, do the associated homework assignment and take the online assessment.
Your Badge will extend the active period of all related Certifications by 18 months from the date the Badge is earned.
Skills Badge Details
Step 1: Skillbuilder Webinar
- The free Skillbuilder webinar is mandatory. You must watch it to earn the Badge.
- We recommend downloading the Webinar Slides and Notes provided with the course, and supplementing them with your own note-taking during the Skillbuilder training.
- Review the notes carefully and do the homework assignment before taking the assessment to maximize your chance of success.
- Watch the Skillbuilder
Step 2: SKILLS BADGE ASSESSMENT
- You're eligible to take the assessment if you have a related ACP certification.
- You can take the Skills Badge online assessment any time after completing the Skillbuilder recorded training.
- The assessment is non-proctored, you can take it from your home or office.
Non-proctored online at your own location
Webinar attendance + 15/21 on the quiz.
Timing your Badge
Plan your Badge activities carefully with these considerations:
- Your Badge will extend only Certifications you already hold.
- Your Badge extends your related Certifications by 18 months from the Badge earned date, providing you earn it before the Suspension Date of your Certifications.
- You can still earn a Badge during the 90-day Suspension period. If you earn a badge during Suspension period, your Badge will extend your Certification by 18 months from the Suspension Date.
- After your Certification expires, you can no longer extend it with a Badge. You will have to retake the ACP exam.
- Your Badge will be active as long as you hold a related ACP Certification.
Take the assessment online
Step 1: Register for the assessment
- Log in to the Certification Portal.
- Click Schedule and Take Exams with Kryterion to go to the Kryterion testing site.
- Select and register for the Non-Proctored Badge Assessment.
Step 2: Take the assessment
- After you've registered, the Kryterion home page will display a Launch button.
- Click the button to take the assessment at any time.
Step 3: Wait for your results
- You'll get a preliminary result showing your score on the quiz segment.
- In order to earn your Badge, you must ALSO have watched the Webinar.
- Atlassian will verify your Webinar attendance and release your official score within 1-3 business days.
- If you did not pass, you'll receive a voucher to retake the assessment at a discount.