ACP-300 Agile Development with Jira Software
ACP Certification | Scrum Master / Project Lead | Jira Software
Become Atlassian Certified in Agile Development with Jira Software
Builds on your existing agile skills, with a focus on optimizing the power of Jira Software for your development teams.
The Agile Development with Jira Software exam retired on 28 February 2021.
Credential holders should maintain their ACP-JSW Certfication with Badges in order to be eligible to bridge easily to new future Certifications. Active credential holders will be recognized by Atlassian until 2 February 2024.
- You understand the software development process.
- You have at least one year of experience with Agile project management using Jira Software; you've done backlog grooming and sprint planning.
- You can create and configure Jira Software boards and filters to satisfy business requirements.
- You can design a workflow to support agile processes.
- You know how to use reports to identify and implement performance improvements for your team and/or your Agile boards.
- You're aware of the Atlassian tools that integrate with Jira Software.
- You may have a prior scrum or Agile certification (recommended).
For Jira Software Cloud users, the Managing Jira Cloud Projects Certification (course + exam bundle) covers similar topics and includes both company-managed and team-managed projects.
For Jira Software Server users, the Jira Project Administration for Server and Data Center Certification (course + exam bundle) covers some of the same topics and is our recommended starting point if you want a comprehensive training package with a narrower focus on administering Jira projects.
ACP-300 (available through 28 February 2021)
Jira Software Long Term Support Releases
Maintain your certification
Your Certification is valid for 24 months. We encourage you to keep your Certification in active status so you can easily bridge to the replacement Certification in the future.
To keep your Certification active, simply earn a related Atlassian Pro Skills Badge before the expiration date. Adding Pro Skills Badges will extend your Certification for 24 months from the activity completion date.
There are two types of Pro Skills credential:
- APB: Earned by passing an online-proctored exam from your home or office. The exam is based on a recommended Atlassian University course.
- ASB: Earned by taking a free Skillbuilder course. To complete the requirements, you must pass an online assessment based on the course.
To keep all your Pro Skills Badges active, simply add a new one every 24 months.