ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Server
Certification | Jira Project Admins / Jira Admins | JIRA / JIRA Software
Capable Project Administrators are essential to the optimal functioning of Jira in large organizations.
Certified Jira Project Administrators are the power users who know how to configure projects and boards, customize workflows and manage project permissions in their organization's Jira Server or Data Center instance. They live in Jira day-to-day, and can help scale their instance to meet the demand of their business, so their Jira Administrator and teams can get more work done.
Six months' exposure to Jira Software Server is recommended before taking the training course.
Jira Software Cloud users should select the Managing Jira Cloud Projects Course + Certification bundle instead.
English, Japanese, Korean
You must complete the exam within 60 days of your purchase of the course.
Proctored online at your own location
- Hard-copy of English Dictionary or English-(Language) Dictionary (allowed both online or at testing centers)
- Pencil/Pen and Paper supplied by Test Center (allowed at testing centers only)
Jira Software Server Enterprise Releases
USD $100 for course + exam voucher bundle
63% (effective 15 March 2019)
Up to 75
Training and exam voucher
Preparation for this exam is the Atlassian University recorded course, Project Administration in Jira Server. The course, along with the accompanying labs and exam preparation steps, is intended to fully prepare you to earn your Atlassian Certification.
Along with the training, Atlassian will provide you with an exam payment voucher, good for 60 days from purchase of the course.
To maximize your chance of success on your first try, download the Exam Topics and complete all the course lessons and activities.
Take the exam online
Plan the timing of your training and exam registration carefully, with these considerations:
- You must complete the exam within 60 days of purchasing the bundle.
- The exam is online-proctored. To take the exam online, you need to install an app and ensure that it runs properly. Those not able to install the online proctoring app can take the exam in a Testing Center. Register as early as possible for the greatest chance of getting an appointment during your testing window.
- If you need to change your registration, you can do so online. Make sure to make changes prior to 48 hours before your appointment. Cancelling or rescheduling an appointment within 48 hours of the original appointment will result in forfeiture of the paid exam fee.
- To take the exam online, download our Online Proctored Exam Setup Guide for system requirements and setup instructions.
- Go through the System Compatibility Check here.
- Your computer must meet all system requirements to launch the exam successfully on exam day. A green check mark for each requirement will allow you to successfully launch and take the exam on the day of your exam appointment.
- Please disable firewalls or use a computer without a corporate firewall. Firewalls may interfere with installing the secure browser needed to take the test. You should use a computer on which you have the privileges needed to install applications.
- (If you can't meet the system requirements, you can schedule and take your exam in a Testing Center.)
Step 1: Register for the exam
- Schedule and pay for your exam from the Certification Portal.
- Payment is by credit card or voucher. Pay particular attention to the refund and rescheduling policies.
- Select and register for the Online Proctored or Testing Center version of the exam.
Step 2: Prepare your environment for the exam
- After you've registered, the page will display instructions for you to check your machine’s system compatibility.
- Your computer must meet all system requirements to launch the exam. For more details, we recommend reviewing the Online Proctored Exam Setup Guide at least 48 hours prior to your exam appointment.
- Important! Please disable firewalls or use a computer without a corporate firewall. Firewalls may interfere with installing the secure browser needed to take the test. You should use a computer on which you have the privileges needed to install applications.
Step 3: Take the exam
Log into the Certification Portal at least 15 minutes prior to your exam time. Make sure all applications are closed and that you have your ID ready.
- Click Schedule an Exam.
- Launch your exam to start installing the Secure Browser app. After launching the installed app, you will be asked to use only ONE monitor. The system will run a compatibility check again.
- Start the ID Verification and Room Scan process and connect with online proctor. Once everything is reviewed and approved by the proctor, then the exam will be ready for you to click Start.
Help or Live Chat Support will always be available.
If you need immediate assistance, please call 1-800-211-2754 or email email@example.com.
You can also contact Atlassian Certification Team by submitting a ticket at our Service Desk.
Maintain your Certification
Your Certification is valid for 24 months.
You have a choice of two paths to keep this Certification active: Badges or Certifications
- Earn a related Atlassian Skills Badge or Pro Skills Badge before the expiration date. Each Badge will extend your Certification for 24 months from the Badge completion date.
- To keep all your Badges active, simply earn a new Badge every 24 months.
- Earn one of the Related Certifications shown below.
- Once you earn a Related Certification, the two Certifications become linked and you need to maintain only the ACP-level Certification.
- If you stop maintaining the ACP-level Certification, you will need to maintain this Certification by adding Badges.