APB-312 Jira Reporting and Dashboards
Pro Skills Badge | JIRA Admins / Scrum masters / project leads | JIRA / JIRA Software
Earning Atlassian Badges helps you expand and sharpen your knowledge of Atlassian products and extend your related Certifications. You do not have to be Certified in order to earn this Badge.
Atlassian Pro Skills Badges are based on a recommended training course from Atlassian University. Learn more about the recommended training course.
Your Badge will initially be valid for 24 months from the date you earn it. To keep it active, simply earn any other Skills Badge or Pro Skills Badge.
Deciding when to earn your Badges is important if you hold or intend to earn an Atlassian Certification – see Timing your Badge for details. Register for the exam.
Description of Exam Audience
- You are proficient with JQL.
- You can identify the best report for each situation and properly configure it to deliver the right information to stakeholders.
- You can build audience-appropriate dashboards and configure their gadgets.
- You can interpret data from reports and dashboards to draw meaningful conclusions that will help your teams work effectively.
Proctored online at your own location
Jira Software Server Enterprise Releases; most or all of the assessment is also applicable to Jira Software Cloud.
USD $35 (+ tax)
Up to 60
Atlassian University's recommended training course provides the foundation of knowledge you'll build on.
Follow the training by gaining hands-on experience to ensure you're well-prepared for the Pro Skills exam.
We also recommend you review the product documentation as you prepare.
Take the exam online
Timing your badge
Plan your Badge activities carefully with these considerations:
- Following the recommended course, you can take the assessment to earn the Badge immediately, or you can choose to wait, and earn the Badge only when you need it to extend a related Certification.
- Earning a Badge will extend any related Certifications by 24 months from the Badge earned date, providing you earn it before the Suspension Date of your Certifications.
- You can still earn a Badge during the 90-day Suspension period. If you earn a badge during the Suspension period, your Badge will extend your Certification by 24 months from the Certification Suspension Date.
- Your Badge will extend only Certifications you already hold. Earning a Badge before earning a Certification will have no effect on the Certification.
To take the exam online, download our Online Proctored Exam Setup Guide for system requirements and setup instructions.
- Go through the System Compatibility Check here.
- Your computer must meet all system requirements to launch the exam successfully on exam day. A green check mark for each requirement will allow you to successfully launch and take the exam on the day of your exam appointment.
- Please disable firewalls or use a computer without a corporate firewall. Firewalls may interfere with installing the secure browser needed to take the test. You should use a computer on which you have the privileges needed to install applications.
(If you can't meet the system requirements, you can schedule and take your exam in a Testing Center.)
Step 1: Register for the exam
- Log in to the Certification Portal.
- Click Schedule and Take an Exam.
- Select and register for the Online Proctored version of the exam.
Step 2: Prepare your environment for the exam
- After you've registered, the page will display instructions for you to check your machine’s system compatibility.
- Your computer must meet all system requirements to launch the exam. For more details, we recommend reviewing the Online Proctored Exam Setup Guide at least 48 hours prior to your exam appointment.
- Important! Please disable firewalls or use a computer without a corporate firewall. Firewalls may interfere with installing the secure browser needed to take the test. You should use a computer on which you have the privileges needed to install applications.
Step 3: Take the exam
- Log into the Certification Portal at least 15 minutes prior to your exam time. Make sure all applications are closed and that you have your ID ready.
- Click Schedule and Take Badge Exams.
- Launch your exam to start installing the Secure Browser app. After launching the installed app, you will be asked to use only ONE monitor. The system will run a compatibility check again.
- Start the ID Verification and Room Scan process and connect with online proctor. Once everything is reviewed and approved by the proctor, then the exam will be ready for you to click Start.
- Help or Live Chat Support will always be available.
If you need immediate assistance, please call 1-800-211-2754 or email email@example.com.
You can also contact Atlassian Certification Team by submitting a ticket at our Service Desk.