There's an app for everything these days, and chances are – you've probably ran into problems with them. Who do you contact? IT support, of course. The truth is, IT support teams have a unique understanding of the impact software has on users. But are these insights fed back into development?
DevOps is a movement that advocates a collaborative relationship between IT and development. Part of that is having a continuous feedback loop. We wanted to know if IT support and development teams were actually collaborating - and so Atlassian commissioned research with HDI, the largest association for technical support professionals with 150,000 members, to find out.
This exclusive research report shares insights from technical support professionals about the current practices, benefits, and challenges associated with DevOps, change management and knowledge sharing with development teams.
Inside the report:
- Why are 73% of support teams dissatisfied with the current level of involvement with development?
- How involved is tech support in the development process?
- 89% of organizations have a change management process, but is it effective?
- How many organizations have started to adopt DevOps practices?
- How are changes and releases handled between IT support and development teams?
Read this free and exclusive research report to understand the current state of collaboration between tech support and development teams, and how DevOps is helping.Read the report