Upcoming Atlassian events
Didn’t make it to San Jose for Summit 2016? Catch up on all the latest announcements with full replays of featured keynotes and breakout sessions.
- Bitbucket Pipelines: Serverless CI/CD That Will Save Your Life
- Code Reviews vs. Pull Requests
- Continuous Delivery in the Cloud with Bitbucket Pipelines
- Mock Servers - Fake All the Things!
- Popular Git Workflows You Haven't Heard About
- Releasing the Monolith On a Daily Basis
- Scaling Without Expanding: a DevOps Story
- Scaling Your First 1000 Containers with Docker
- Takeaways From Migrating to Git and Bitbucket Server
- 10 Tips for Effective Code Review
- Tracking Huge Files with Git LFS
- Verifying Microservice Integrations with Contract Testing
Bitbucket Pipelines: Serverless CI/CD That Will Save Your Life
Are you building cloud-native products using PaaS building blocks? Whether you've just started or are a seasoned CI/CD practitioner, you might be at risk of "CI/CD agent overload". Historically, CI/CD tools have run with raw hardware, or more recently with virtual machines, each controlled by an agent. The cost of operating these agents has provided a natural check against growth but, in the cloud, agent proliferation often goes unchecked until the agents kill the host organism! Fortunately, there is a cure. Bitbucket Pipelines is Atlassian's new serverless CI/CD feature that enables cloud software teams to get build results sooner, to build reliably, and to test in ways that better resemble cloud PaaS environments.