- JIRA Performance After 300,000 Issues
- Disposable Testing Environments: There's Nothing Like Production Except Production
- Retro-Fitting Atlassian Products into a Code-Cowboy Research Culture
- Plugin Manager Updates & What's Coming
- Troubleshooting JIRA & Confluence
- Plugin Play
- The End of Stupid Atlassian-Related Questions
- To Host, or Not To Host?
- Because You Have ____!
- Implementing Confluence at Harvard
JIRA Performance After 300,000 Issues
Claudio Ombrella, Autodesk
Learn how Autodesk broke the 300,000 issues barrier without impacting performance, keeping excellent uptime, with more than 3000 registered users and average of 1800 concurrent users. In this session you will discover the hardware architecture, system settings and other interesting data from Autodesk experience in the field.