Code and Build
- Atlassian Developer Tools State of the Union
- Scaling Continuous Integration in the Cloud
- DVCS: Making the Move? How Atlassian can help...
- Extreme CI Savings with Bamboo 3.1: The JIRA Story
- Build it, Test it, Ship it: Continuous Delivery at Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Agile Code Reviews: Supporting collaboration and improving production uptime for agile development teams
- Creating Optimal Reviews: Getting the most out of your code reviewers
- Delegating Exceptional Code
- Cloud9 IDE and Bitbucket
- Zero to Hero: Getting started with DVCS
- Activity Streams
- FishEye's Commit Graph: Visualize Your Code Repository
- Continuously Delivering: Compress the time from committed to consumed
- Agile Testing: It's about time
Creating Optimal Reviews: Getting the most out of your code reviewers
Geoff Crain, Atlassian
Are your code reviews...sub-optimal? This discussion will focus on code review-creation best practices and how to create optimally "reviewable" code reviews.