JIRA Studio is Atlassian’s hosted, fully – integrated suite of tools for development teams that want to focus on building great software without the hassle of building and maintaining tool infrastructure.
With the 2.0 release, JIRA Studio now includes fully-integrated:
- Subversion for source control
- JIRA 4 for issue tracking, project management, and dashboards
- Greenhopper for agile planning and management.
- Confluence for intranet, project documentation and knowledge management.
- Bamboo for continuous integration with elastic agents running in the Amazon EC2 cloud.
- FishEye for source code search and insights.
- Crucible for asynchronous, online peer code review performed pre or post-commit.
JIRA Studio is much more than the sum of it’s parts, thanks to some clever integrations. Unified search results are available, allowing you to search everything in Studio (issues, code, wiki, reviews, builds) from a single field. Activity streams and OpenSocial dashboards let you create insightful views into your project and share them with anyone in your organisation.
Connect via the Web or Your IDE
Import your Existing Source and Issues
Have an existing Subversion repository or issue tracker? Atlassian will import your existing source and issues (JIRA or any other tracker) at no cost.