That’s right! Atlassian Summit, our annual user conference, is coming to Europe for the very first time. Summit is the time of year where our customers from around the globe gather their teams to learn, be inspired, and have fun. And we want you to be there!
If you’re serious about getting the most out of our products, join us on 2-5 May 2017 in beautiful Barcelona for four days of all things Atlassian.
Starting today, you can buy tickets for Summit, AtlasCamp, or both events at a reduced rate. Don’t know which ticket or bundle you should purchase? Here’s more information about each event:
Summit: 2-3 May 2017
- Hear product announcements first.
- Meet different teams and learn how they use the same tools you do.
- Learn tip & tricks from the pros.
- See how others are redefining teamwork.
- Get help directly from Atlassian employees.
- Have 1:1 time with people dedicated to making our tools the best.
AtlasCamp: 4-5 May 2017
- Learn how to extend JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket, and other Atlassian products.
- Hear best practices from other add-on developers.
- Get direct help from Atlassian developers for your projects.
- Learn from other developers and get inspired to create your own add-ons.
- Network with the most talented programmers in the Atlassian ecosystem.
All-Access Pass for both Summit and AtlasCamp: 2-5 May 2017
- Learn everything you need to know about our products.
- Be inspired to make changes to your own organization.
- What you learn about teamwork, products, and add-on development extends far beyond your four days at Summit Europe.
- Act fast! Buy your passes today.
Early bird passes are only available for a limited time. Take advantage of the savings now.
Summit: €699.00 (save €300)
AtlasCamp: €599.00 (save €100)
All-Access: €1048 (save €300)
Psst…Be a speaker and attend for free
The deadline to submit your talk for Summit is 21st December 2016, and 31 January 2017 for AtlasCamp. Every 40-minute breakout session speaker gets a free ticket for that respective event.
Can’t wait? Share this post on your social network of choice so that your colleagues can learn about Summit and AtlasCamp, too!