10 users5 Repos, 10 Committers $10 Starter
10 usersUnlimited Repos $800
25 usersUnlimited Repos $1,200
50 usersUnlimited Repos $2,200
100 usersUnlimited Repos $4,000
UnlimitedUnlimited Repos $8,000
Take the FishEye Feature Tour
Mercurial & Git Support
Git or Mercurial? Mercurial or Git? Use what you like: FishEye supports both!
FishEye allows you to have repositories in Git, Mercurial, Subversion, or any of the other supported systems -- all configured within a single installation.
Connect to popular source hosting tools like Bitbucket and GitHub.
Ease the Migration
Making the switch to Git/Hg? Have multiple Git and Subversion repositories? Use FishEye to keep everything in the same spot - browse, index and search all your source, all from one tool.
- Single unified view into source regardless of repository type
- One interface to browse and search any supported SCM
- Activity tracking of multiple usernames from multiple repositories
- The ability to keep old source while migrating to a new SCM
Visualize your repositories and commits with a graphical representation of the source. The FishEye Commit Graph delivers:
- Changesets in their respective branches using configurable "swimlanes"
- Key information such as branching and merging
And gives further context into:
- Where changesets have come from and where they ended up
- Commits with JIRA issues
- Reviewed and unreviewed commits