5 users$10 Starter
Take the Tour
Issues to Reviews, Reviews to Issues
JIRA issues with Crucible code reviews:
- Browse code reviews associated with an issue or project.
- Monitor code review activity on your JIRA dashboard.
- One-click code review creation from JIRA.
Crucible code reviews with JIRA issues:
- View issues related to Crucible code reviews.
- Unified activity stream with commits, issues and code reviews.
- Create JIRA issue from Crucible review comments.
Turn Comments into Issues
Create JIRA issues from review comments in two clicks. This keeps tasks in your issue tracker and feedback in your code reviews, keeping them linked.
At the same time, you can see the reviews related to your issues without leaving JIRA.
In JIRA, glance at the Source tab to view the work being done on an issue; then click on the Review tab to see if the source is being reviewed.
Use the activity stream to see recent code reviews, commits, and JIRA issues across a project.
In some cases, code review needs to be a mandatory part of the development workflow.
Customize the JIRA workflow to stop if there are:
- any open Crucible code reviews
- any changesets associated with the issue that have not been reviewed
Transition JIRA issues from Crucible
Often times, when a user closes (summarizes) a Crucible code review, they jump to JIRA to close the linked issue. Transition the issue linked to a review from Crucible – no more jumping back and forth between JIRA and Crucible to move your workflow forward!