- 1. How much does Atlassian University cost?
- 2. How does University licensing work?
- 3. Does my University license tier have to match my JIRA/Confluence/GreenHopper license tier?
- 4. What does the subscription include?
- 5. What is the refund policy for Atlassian University?
- 6. Is there academic pricing for Atlassian University?
Our FAQ contains the most frequently asked questions relating to our licensing and pricing. Of course, if you would like to talk to us directly, please contact our Sales Team.
1. How much does Atlassian University cost?
Annual subscriptions are available for the following products:
2. How does University licensing work?
Users must sign up using a company email domain. Any user who has completed 1 or more lesson per course will count towards the license total for their company. For example, if a user has access to the JIRA course and the Confluence course, but has only completed JIRA lessons, that user will have used a JIRA license, but not a Confluence license. Once a company has used all purchased licenses, no new users will be allowed to sign up.
3. Does my University license tier have to match my JIRA/Confluence/GreenHopper license tier?
Yes, the number of users on the University license that you purchase must match the number of users on the JIRA/Confluence/GreenHopper license listed in your My Atlassian account. For example: if you own JIRA 100 users, you must purchase the 100 user license of University.
If you have multiple licenses for the same product listed in your MAC account, you can choose which license of that product you would like to buy University for. For example: if you own JIRA 50 users and JIRA 100 users, you may purchase either University for JIRA 50 users or 100 users.
You must own a license for the product you are attempting to purchase University for.
4. What does the subscription include?
The annual subscription includes unlimited access for all courses of the Atlassian product you have purchased for a 12 month period (beginning on your purchase date). You can re-take the lessons as many times as you wish. New lessons and product releases are also included in your subscription. For example, if you have purchased University for JIRA, and new lessons for an upgraded JIRA product are released, you will automatically have access to these lessons.
5. What is the refund policy for Atlassian University?
Refunds will not be issued for 10 user licenses. For all other license types, refunds will be considered on a case by case basis within the first 30 days.
6. Is there academic pricing for Atlassian University?
No. Atlassian University is the same cost for all customers regardless of the associated license type.